Contact Chateau Rhianfa
To find out more about Château Rhianfa, if you have a question you’d like answering or you would like to book a room or a table – we’d love to hear from you!
Get in touch
The drive from the North West of England is one of the most spectacular drives in the country, hugging the fabulous Welsh coastline. Arriving from the A55?
• Leave the A55 at junction 8A and at the T-junction turn right onto the A5
• Continue down the hill passing straight over at the roundabout and into the centre of Menai Bridge.
• Turn left onto the High Street which becomes Ffordd Cadnant.
• Drive for just under 3 minutes where Château Rhianfa is on the right hand side
We have 2 car parks and will be on hand to direct you to the best one after you arrive at our main entrance.
Travelling from London? The simplest way is to catch the train from London Euston to Bangor and see the beautiful countryside of Great Britain along the way. Virgin Trains run hourly services.
Local taxi company Ceir PG Cars can accommodate up to 8 passengers. Call 01248 716 503 and quote Château Rhianfa.
Land near the Château in your own private helicopter… Have us collect you by boat or taxi, please call us in advance to arrange transportation.
- Bangor 4 miles – 12 mins
- Caernarfon 10 miles – 18 mins
- Snowdonia 14 miles – 23 mins
- Holyhead Port 23 miles – 30 mins
- Chester 64 miles – 1hr 20 mins